Friday, November 20, 2009

Grand Opening

Hi, you've found my new blog. I created this blog to showcase and at times, evaluate progressive architecture. Occasionally I'll post up some of my projects, but that's not really the main focus of this blog. I know what some of you may be thinking, "We don't need any more fucking architecture blogs", and you're probably right. I will post up links to other blogs, so this place will be a collection of what I find interesting. Maybe you'll like it, maybe you won't. I don't really care either way.

Here's something to look at:

Newport Beach prefab:
via Inhabitat

I put this one here first because it's close to my house and I've heard the opinions from some of the neighbors. Alot of them don't like it. Some think prefab equals mobile home, some think modern equals cold and unfriendly, most are super conservative, old rich people that fear change. To them I say, fuck you, you won't be here for much longer anyway, so why should we care about your opinion on the future.

3 comments:

  1. Prefab is kinda gay if you paid 2 mil for your house and they put cheap shit next to it. Where is it lido? They're all mobile homes anyway. Sweet Cargo container?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think prefab is gay.
    Prefab can just mean components made offsite and then assembled on location. That does not make them cheap or gay.

    ReplyDelete